Monday, June 29, 2009

**sigh**

What can I say? Once again I have fallen way off track. I haven't blogged in ages! I hope everyone hasn't given up on checking in with me... And what's worse than being the absentee blogger, I have been (pardon my language) half-assing my efforts as far as weight loss and fitness go. I have been doing the minimum for too long, and it is definitely showing...

A year ago, I felt unstoppable. I was perfect when it came to my fitness and nutrition. If it wasn't a cheat day and it didn't follow the rules -- I DIDN'T EAT IT! I made sure I got my extra cardio in and never made an excuse to miss it. Those days are long gone (about 6 months long to be exact) and I really need to figure out how to get back to that time and mindset...

Problem is, I am really struggling about how to do this. If anyone is still reading and has any great ideas, I'd love to hear them.

For now, I am going to continue to take it one day at a time... I'll start over every day if I have to! I've got such a long way to go -- I'm not ready to stop now...

Happy Monday!
LP

No comments: