Monday, December 8, 2008

Rainy Days and Mondays...

Hello all,

Well, it's one of those days... I think I have the Holiday Blues. I just can't get into the Christmas Spirit. It doesn't help matters that I am working both Christmas and New Years this year, or the fact that I'm spending yet another holiday alone. It's getting harder and harder to be without someone special as I get older... sigh.

Still haven't lost the weight I gained around Thanksgiving... I'm slowly getting there though. I did some good cardio this morning and I plan to go back again for an afternoon workout. Maybe I can exercise myself out of this funk!

Have a wonderful day!
LP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holidays can be hard - physically, mentally, and emotionally. Keep your goals in mind :) Lean on your friends - thats why God gave them to us :)
- casey w.