Tuesday, December 30, 2008

So far, so good...

Hello, blog-fans!

So, things are looking up... I am re-energized. So far, I've been doing a good job sticking to my plan -- I'm getting all of my cardio in and following my food rules. It's only the 3rd day, but I'm confident that I can keep it up!!!

It's kind of funny... just when I am having to re-commit myself to the healthy lifestyle I want to lead, I have not 1 but 2 friends ask if I can be their "coach" if you will... talk about the blind leading the blind?!? I said yes because I figured that we could support each other, and after all, I have learned a thing or two over the past year, right?

So, Saturday is that next assessment which isn't going to be good... I've gained about 14 lbs over the past 6 weeks... yikes!!! And so, even if I lose a little before then, I'm going to have to deal with a gain. I told Sean that I would try to keep "Crazy Laura" from coming to the assessment, but I'm not sure how I'm going to react... Maybe since I know now I will be prepared, but who am I kidding???

Happy Tuesday!
LP

No comments: