Friday, January 16, 2009

This is only a test...

Plateaus suck... It's so much easier to be positive and upbeat when you're seeing results from all of your hard work. But it is the time when your progress stalls that separates the women from the girls... sigh...

But I'm persevering. I know I have no other choice. I'm hopeful that this plateau will soon end and that I will begin to get some positive feedback again. So please send me some weight loss mojo or juju or maybe just say a prayer that I am given the strength to get over this hurdle...

Have a wonderful weekend!
LP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, plateaus suck...there isn't much good you can say about them and what they do to your mental state. BUT, I did realize that they are a way of your body saying that it needs a little chill-out time before the next descent.s That's what I tell myself anyway.

Keep up the good work...and I like that you are updating the blog more! :-) Stay warm!

lydia eve said...

Hang in there, girlfriend! I'm cheering you on from over here!