Friday, July 31, 2009

Road trip!

Hello friends!

So, I'm off on an adventure... Going to a family function tomorrow near Charleston, WV (which is like 5.25 hrs away) and I decided, what the heck, let's travel the extra 2.5 hrs to visit friends in Lexington, KY. While it's a good idea in theory and I've definitely driven that long up the I-95 corridor, I forgot how exhausting such a trip is. Some may even say it's a little crazy (I don't have that long off from work), but nevertheless I am here. And it was a treat to see Megha and Sameer last night, even if it was through very tired eyes.

I didn't do the best job planning for the weekend as far as my fitness and nutrition go. I think I am going with the "it's vacation" mentality. To me this means, lighten up about my rules and just make wise decisions. Don't go overboard, but don't deprive myself either... And DRINK WATER!!!

The goal of the weekend is to have fun and not do too much damage in the process...

Happy Friday!
LP

No comments: