Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My own worst enemy...

Aarrgghh... I'm up to some old (self-destructive) tricks.

It appears that I have been sabotaging myself. And I am getting dangerously close to a number that I promised myself I would never reach again. I don't know what is going on or why I am doing this to myself... Don't I want to be healthy and happy?

So, I'm getting back to basics. I'm going back to the rules that I was given when I first started with Sean. No more worrying about protein to carb ratios... at least not for a while. Maybe if I stop trying to be perfect I won't get discouraged and stop trying altogether.

For now I'm gonna keep on plugging away...

Happy Wednesday!
LP

1 comment:

Stef said...

I totally understand. I've lost a lot of progress in the last few weeks... and it's crazy how easy it is to get to a relatively demoralized state. Good luck to you!