Wednesday, March 3, 2010

checking in...

Wow, I hadn't realized that it had been so long since I've written... It's time to check in!

Things are going pretty well still. I am still enjoying the new workouts. I am grateful for the cardio workouts that I am doing with Sean bc I haven't been very good about doing them on my own (although, I did twice last week go to the gym on my own... I can be proud of that). Yesterday we did a stretching/yoga-lite workout. It was good, although I think I may have to look into getting a block and strap to modify things a little. Some of the things I am not able to do just yet...

Nutrition is going okay... Lent is helping me stay on track.

Unfortunately, I found out that the person who was going to do the 10K with me is now unable to (he forgot that he was working in the ICU that weekend)... anyone want to join me? I'm signed up in the Walk/jog category, so it should be doable. I'd love the company!

So, consider yourself caught up ;)

Happy Wednesday!
LP

No comments: