Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Honeymoon High

If I could bottle the energy and enthusiasm I have for my workouts when I start something new...
1) Nobody (including myself) would be overweight or unhealthy again
2) I would be a very rich girl

Alas, since that's not going to happen, I need to find a way to make this feeling last as long as possible. Momentum is KEY when it comes to my fitness endeavors... once I lose it, it is oh-so-hard for me to stay on track.

Hopefully the excitement and new-ness will carry me through this latest life-stress... I got a call from my dad while I was at work last night telling me that my grandmother is not doing well. I don't have enough information yet, but hopefully the doctor will give me a call today. It's just so hard to piece together what is really happening when I get information third-hand (the doctor tells my uncle, who tells my dad, who tells me). And being a doctor myself, I always have a gazillion questions.

For now, I will enjoy the stress-reducing benefits of my exercising, and pray that everything will be okay...

Happy Thursday!
LP

No comments: