Saturday, April 4, 2009

Patience is a virtue...

... one that I have yet to master. Still working on getting back on track. I know it takes time, but I am desperate for the numbers to change in the right direction... NSV's are nice and all, but I want to see weight loss! Soon!!

So for now, still plugging away, hoping that the tides will change one of these days. It was so much easier to be good when I was seeing the results at the same time... it's much more of a challenge these days. Maybe I'm supposed to be learning some important life lesson with this struggle (like the importance of patience?... self-acceptance at any size?... follow-though on a difficult task?)... I'll have to think about these things a little harder.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.
LP

No comments: