Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Starting a cleanse (body, mind, and spirit)...

Now that I'm back on track, I'm starting an herbal cleanse. I know what you're thinking -- and it's not that bad (nothing at all like a colonoscopy prep so you can rest your mind). It's a 10 day regimen of super clean eating and increased fiber. To be honest, I was scared to do the first one... and even though the fiber drink can be hard to swallow, I really liked the way I felt with it. It made me feel much healthier. Advocare (and Sean) recommend a cleanse every 3 months, and so here I am.

So, I think it fitting while I am "cleansing" my body, that maybe I should work on "cleansing" my mind of the negativity. To that end, I am renewing my positive attitude. (Of course, if and when I slip up, I will just start over).

Have a wonderful Tuesday!
LP

No comments: