Monday, November 17, 2008

Something to look forward to...

Hello,

It's been a little while since I've written on my blog. Work continues to be crazy and continues to be my greatest source of stress. It seems to go in cycles and I know things will eventually get better; it's just a matter of when. For now I just have to hang on and take it one day at a time...

I'm very much looking forward to Thanksgiving. I have a decent stretch of time off and I will get to see the fam, including my cutie-patootie niece, Jasmine. She just turned 2 and she is an absolute delight... well, when she's not being a terror! But I always enjoy when I get to spend time with her. I was supposed to host Thanksgiving this year but since I don't have a dining room table as of yet, we will spending the holiday in Raleigh at Mom & Dad's. I think it will be really good to get away for a while...

Anyway, I have my next fitness assessment Thursday. I really hope that it goes well. I've been working really hard but with the stress of work it's been more of a challenge to keep on track. I'm really proud that I've kept going because there have been times that I've wanted to call the whole thing off and just give into temptation. My life has changed so much in the last 9 months and there is no going back. It's kind of weird and pretty cool to think about at the same time...

Happy Monday! Only ten more days til Turkey Day...
LP

No comments: