Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ahhh....

Hello,

So I survived. It was difficult, but I managed to get through the last few days without anymore breakdowns! And now I have 2 days to relax and do absolutely nothing. What I will be doing is getting my life back in order... as you might imagine, it's easy to let things slip if all you have time for is work and sleep. But I look forward to many hours of just sitting and enjoying some peace and quiet...

I do have to renew my commitment to my health. I took my trainer's advice and didn't beat myself up when I was maybe a little more self-indulgent than I should have been. But it's time to get back on track! I look forward to getting back into a routine... it's definitely key for my sanity.

So, I may have to rethink the 100# by Thanksgiving goal... We'll just have to see how things go. Not going to stress about it - I'm just going to keep doing what I know I need to do. With the right behaviors I can't go wrong (even if it does take me longer to get there)...

Have a wonderful week... I plan to.
LP

1 comment:

Meri said...

That is DEFINITELY the way to go! Forgiving myself (While not letting things get too lax) has been the hardest thing to learn during my weight-loss journey. Well, that and knowing that if I do things the right way, the weight will eventually come off. I can't expect to be good one week and see it immediately on the scale - just doesn't happen that way! No immediate gratification in this process ...