Monday, November 3, 2008

What a difference a day makes!!!

Hello,

I am happy to report that I have had a wonderfully unproductive day and enjoyed every second of it! I did get my cardio in and got my nutrition on track, but the rest of the day was filled with a whole lot of nothing -- I played on the computer (I'm a huge facebook addict), took a nap and caught up on my recorded television shows. I did play personal trainer for my friend Brianna tonight which was a lot of fun. But it was a very nice, no-stress day!

Today was just what this doctor ordered... I look forward to having a wonderfully productive, no stress tomorrow.

Happy Monday! Have a great night!
LP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And you rocked it!!! :o) I so could see you becoming a personal trainer. You were almost harder than Sean...lol. So when do you wana do it again?!