Monday, May 18, 2009

A few of my favorite quotes...

In the spirit of positive thinking, I figured I'd share some of my favorite inspirational quotes. I have a dry erase board up in my room that has some of these on it, but I've run out of room and so now I've added post-it notes to its perimeter. I'm always looking for new ones, so feel free to share! I've given credit if I know who said it first and apologize to those whom I don't know...

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. - John Maxwell.

Don't sacrifice your future for a momentary pleasure.

Rather than aiming for being perfect, just aim to be little bit better today than you were yesterday.

Be the change you want to see... -Gandhi

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. - Anatole France

I have more but I think this is a pretty good start...

Happy Monday!
LP



No comments: