Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Power of Positive Thinking...

Hey all! I hope everyone is having a wonderfully relaxing weekend...

I wanted to tell you about something that I'm working on. I believe that it will be the key to reaching my goals. I'm getting rid of the negative thinking. No more excuses... No more letting myself off easy when things get difficult. I'm stronger and better than that. I owe myself more.

Henry Ford put it best when he said, "Think you can or think you can't. Either way, you will be right!" Today I'm deleting the word "can't" from my vocabulary.

Let's just see how much positive thinking can do!

Have a wonderful week!
LP

2 comments:

Cristina said...

How true that is. We decide what we do and how far we want to go, we control that, so it's all up to us.


Have a great Sunday!

Anonymous said...

I have always believed this to be true. Usually people are limited by what they think they can't do. I know you can achieve all of your goals!