Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The slippery slope...

I finished another 14-day stretch on wards on Sunday and came down with a horrible cold. Mostly URI symptoms, but also no energy and achiness all over. Yesterday all I did was sleep! I had both of my flu vaccines, so I'm pretty sure it's just some other nasty cold virus...

It seems like this cold has also wiped out my motivation, too. I decided that I need to take some time off from training. Sean reluctantly let me cancel and I will check in with him on Thursday to see if I'm ready to come back or if I want to take the entire week (or longer) off...

I'm hoping when I'm rid of this cold, I'm rid of the bad attitude too. Hopefully my motivation will come back before it's too late...

So, if you hear from me in a while, be sure to check in!

Happy Tuesday!
LP

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Feel better soon! I usually don't listen to my body when it's sick, think it's lying, don't get rest, get sicker, and then workout suffers. I finally learned that if I don't feel 100% healthy (as in illness, not so much mental), and give my time to heal, I can't make the best of my workouts. So...feel 100% soon!! :)