Sunday, January 31, 2010

Feast or Famine...

Life is getting in the way of my goals...

Work was crazy busy last week. I got called in for someone who is sick yesterday and all I can say is what a doozy of a day... today was no better. It's so busy, that I barely have time to pee! I have skipped meals and got to the point of lightheadedness, headache and blurry vision... good grief!
I know that this is not healthy and not good for my sanity. I am so exhausted that I haven't been able to work out...

And then came the weekend... I was off Friday and Saturday. I slept -- a lot! And my nutrition was off then too... too lazy to make meals, I ate little things all day long. They weren't really unhealthy things -- yogurt, almonds and craisins, brown rice (I'm not sure what it is about the brown rice), fruit, and various other things. Worked out on Friday, but that was it.

So, it's quite apparent that I need to find a balance.
Luckily, I have a new week to try again...

Have a great night!
LP

No comments: