Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lean in 13 -- halfway there!

So, I mentioned in an earlier post that I was doing Advocare's Lean in 13 program to push through a plateau. So far, it's going great! I have had a lot more energy and have really felt good. My nutrition has been on point (except one little slip-up with some late night snacking at work one night). I decided to take the weekend off from exercise (there is a suggested plan for daily exercise, but it does say optional) given that I hurt my leg again Friday at the gym, but I'm ready to get back on track (cautiously) tomorrow...

As for my leg, it feels okay most of the time. I feel it most on the stairs or if I try to run-walk somewhere in a hurry. Last time I was okay on the elliptical, so that's what I'm planning to do...
If not, I guess I'll have to brave a swimsuit and hit the pool.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep up the great work Laura! We're so inspired by you!!! Love the blog -- will be sure to check back often.

Anonymous said...

Keep it up Laura!! I love the blog, it is a way to keep everyone up to date...I know I tell you all the time, but I'm so impressed with your strength and resolve :)