Sunday, September 28, 2008

Progress Pictures (as promised)

Hello everyone...

So, I made Lori take a picture with me so that we could see if I look any different from 3 years ago (I don't actually remember what I weighed then, but I think it was like 60-70 lbs more than now...)

This is Lori and me, from Lori's wedding, in November 2005...



And to the right is us now...

I actually thought there was more of a difference to be honest. It could be my choice of sweater, but I feel smaller than I look in this picture...

I'm just going to use this to motivate me further... maybe the difference will be more noticable the next time.

Have a nice day!
LP

2 comments:

lydia eve said...

You just can't see it because it's YOU. I see a big difference! You look great and have obviously made big changes in the past three years!

Anonymous said...

I totally see a difference!!! You look so good! Thanks for posting your photos, I know that must have been hard. Love your hair too, btw!
:-)