Friday, September 19, 2008

Looking forward to some R&R...

Hey guys,

I have had a pretty stressful week. Work has been crazy and I have been sleep deprived which has not helped matters. Anyone who knows me well that stress management is, ahem, not my forte but I am really trying to work on it. Getting on a regular schedule of sleep and exercise helps tremendously and to that end I have been doing a lot better in the stress management arena -- most of the time...

I have a day off tomorrow which will be great and then I have a long break starting on Wednesday. I am so looking forward to some much needed and well deserved time off... For those of you who don't know, Wednesday is my birthday (I'm getting a little old to call it my twenti-thirteenth, huh) and also the day of my next fitness assessment. I'm not worried though... I had a sneak preview of the scale today (the 12th day of the Lean in 13 -- which I plan on following for 16 days)... On this program alone I have lost 10 lbs so far!!! Needless to say, I am super excited and highly recommend the program to anyone needing a boost... (email me if you want more info). But that's not the only reason I'm looking forward to Wednesday...

... I'm hitting the road!!! I'm going to see a bunch of friends from high school. We are having a girl's weekend and it is going to be tremendous fun! Lots of time for relaxing and catching up and there may be the occasional drink or two. But I've been so good that I can let myself have a cheat day (which let's be honest may actually be days)... I know I'll be back on track come Tuesday when I'm back in town. (I can always start the Lean in 13 process over again if need be!)

Have a lovely weekend, everyone!
LP

No comments: