Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Feedback is a b*tch...

Hey guys,

So the scale was not my friend today. I was 5 lbs heavier this am... yikes! And to add insult to injury, my appetite is out of control... I've done a pretty good job with choosing healthy foods to eat, but I am just so hungry today! Sean thinks it may be that my metabolism is messed up from being off of my routine while on vacation. I think it may be because I'm doing that cleanse, I didn't take my regular supplements... Needless to say, I'm a little bit frustrated. I'm also exhausted, which is strange because I usually have a lot of energy...

Whatever is going on needs to be nipped in the bud before it spirals out of control. I need a game plan... First, going to have to diligently write down what I'm eating and what time in my journal. Second, I think I'm going to need to put the cleanse on hold in favor of being back on my usual supplements until I get back into a routine. Also, I need to boost up the cardio. Wow, just making this plan is making me tired. Which reminds me... I also need to make sure that I'm getting enough sleep!

Anyway, thanks for letting me vent... Hopefully my next post can be more positive!

Happy Tuesday!
LP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What did you tell me last week? "hang in there"? Well, YOU need a "hang in there" and you need it NOW!

Whenever I'm off my usual routine, I gain. You are not alone, and you will most surely get back on track! I have a feeling that you'll lose those 5 you gained pretty quick. Just a blip in your progress.
:-)